Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Short, but...well, short.

Wednesday, Wednesday.

This is actually the las day of school for this week.  That's a very good thing, considering how weak I am these days.  I'm not saying I'm wobbly and faint-prone, but I ain't at my best, that's for darn sure.  And wouldn't ya know it, River Blossom JHS decides to give me classes for five out of six possible periods today.  But, I gotta say, they may work me harder, but they certainly care more about my well-being here.  Maybe I've said that before...  I can never be sure anymore.

Anyway, there's a lady who sits directly across from my desk, and she has apparently adopted me as her son, as her own son done up and r-u-n-n-o-f-t to Austrailia for to slake the wanderlust.  This woman gives me snacks all day.  Literally.  And she's always talking about how cute I am.  Yeah, yeah, I hear your surprised laughter.  I'll have you know that many old women here consider me cu--  Stop laughing!  Also, the principal always give me drinks, alcoholic and non.  

But, man...I guess nothing's really started happening at this school.  Meh.

On the bright side, I get four days off starting tomorrow!

Also, here's lunch!


That is ramen, a fried spring roll, something they call "colorful salad", milk and jello (pineapple soda flavored).

Later, people.

J

No comments: